Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Enable Autorun? For Real On Windows 7

Options
lolypop
edited July 2011 in Others

Autorun has been disable since I fixed "Media Autorun is enabled". Is there anyway for make it turn to default autorun setting again?

I tried Control Panel but it doesn't work.

I tried many ways but it doesn't work, before installing that "security" progrem my autorun worked excellent, I have a computer company

and without autorun i don't see way would we want to continue and use bitdefender and even it will be a lot off work to me my final step without help to active autorun going to be changing anti virus for 246 computer of my computer company .

With BD in Expert View, click on Vulnerability-->Settings and un-check the Media Autorun box. You may have to do a Vunerability-->Status-->Check Now to ensure that BD is no longer checking for the status of Media Autorun.

Click Start and in the Search box, type gpedit.msc and press Enter.

Now browse to Computer Configuration\ Administrative Templates\ Windows Components\ Autoplay Policies\ Turn off Autoplay.

To Enable: Change the value of Turn off Autoplay to disabled.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have written two registry files that will enable or disable the Autorun feature for media devices. You can find the two files below. Choose the one that you need, download it then double click on it. Select Yes and the autorun option will be restored / disabled.

Autorun OFF

Autorun ON

If you need any further assistance please let me know.

Regards,

• lolypop
    Options

Tank you DanyDan, but there is one thiny problem the option of running the autorun of DVDs and games CD doesn't shown so you cant choche it, my company check among many thing devices speed and performance, and resolte quality' and without this option we are lost hope you able to help.

please look in the picture.

post-68452-1311872231_thumb.png

• Selo
    Options

Hey, DanyDan

Can you make a registry file that would turn off auto pilot ? It's not working as you know.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please check out this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=21588

Thank you.