Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated]Blocking Specified Connection Type To Specified Port?

Is there possibility block specified connection types to specified ports?

For example block UDP to port 1234 or TCP to 4321?

And firewall activity window is REALLY TOO SMALL. Why windows are not resizable? And why on earth I can't order values in grids? For example order processes in firewall activity by name alphabetically or by in rate?

Who is making Bit Defender user interface? Even students can create better UI than UI in Bit Defender. And why are you still using that same htmlayout?

Comments

• Hello,

Do you wish to add a port for a certain application to be blocked or allowed when using that software or generally block/allow a specific port ? You should have started your topic by mentioning what BitDefender product are you using, what Operating System (including the Service Pack) and what PC architecture, as mentioned in our Forum Rules, which it seems that you have not read yet.

Regarding your other queries please note that I have passed your request to make the Firewall Activity window resizable and also to be able to arrange the entries in the list. Tomorrow I should have an answer from the Dev. Team, when I will let you know via email, in response to the ticket I've created on your behalf.

Ticket ID: 201108041044454.

Who is making Bit Defender user interface? Even students can create better UI than UI in Bit Defender. And why are you still using that same htmlayout?
    If you have any idea on how to improve the current html layout, feel free to post it and it will be forward to the respectful department.

Best regards,

• Hello BD Support Team!

I am currently having smilar problem than the starter of this thread.

Do you wish to add a port for a certain application to be blocked or allowed when using that software or generally block/allow a specific port

I am user of BD 2012 TS x64 and I am trying to block all UDP transferring through port 458 and 459.

The rule that I am trying to create should have automatically effect to all programs.

Is that possible to do?

• Unknown
    edited August 2011

Hi,

Dofdof: I've escalated your request to the Dev. team. Your ticket ID is: 201108091000498. Thank you for your feedback. If you have any other feature requests please post them in the forum category below:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=242

Pas: you also have a ticket created on this request with ID: 201108091000779.

Kind regards,