Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lost Management Password For Internet Security 2011

Options

Hello,

I lost my management password, and my home network password. I was able to reset the password of the home network, I disabled the network and when I try to re-enable it to add a computer it keeps asking for a password and I am blocked.

Can you help me?

Comments

• Hello,

I lost my management password, and my home network password. I was able to reset the password of the home network, I disabled the network and when I try to re-enable it to add a computer it keeps asking for a password and I am blocked.

Can you help me?

Oh, I think I found it.. nevermind for now!

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day.

• I have Total Security 2011 and have lost my password to make changes to the "Home Network". I downloaded the product and am not able to find the manual. Any help would be appreciated.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Eric :)

Please check your PM in about 15 minutes I will sent you all the details about the reset process.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I have uploaded the file on a mirror. Please check your PM.

Thank you.

• I have Total Security 2011 and forgot my "Home Network" password.

Any help to reset the password would be appreciated.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

I will send you the all the data over PM in about 5 minutes. Have a great weekend!