Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Remote Folder

Options

i can't delete the remote folder to reclaim space of a folder i no longer want synced i have removed the folder from the list and as i found out in your help file that does not remove the remote folder.

please help thanks

Roy

Comments

• i can't delete the remote folder to reclaim space of a folder i no longer want synced i have removed the folder from the list and as i found out in your help file that does not remove the remote folder.

please help thanks

Roy

Well as it has been two days now with no help and me gettting nothing but errors now from the dam safebox what kind of support is this?

Please reply

• Hello and sorry for the delay. What kind of errors you receive and when exactly ? Can you please reproduce the steps you take for these errors to occur ?

Last but not least please note that the files once added, can't be removed from the remote location as mentioned in the available Help file located on your PC at the following location:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\Bitdefender 2012\Support\Offlinemanual\Html\Safebox.window.html

If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Best regards,