Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Failure To Install Internet Security

Options

Hi. i would like to seek help for internet security installation.

This message prompts whenever i try to install internet security " This product requires an internet connection in order to install. Please check your connection settings and try again."

FYI, i am connected to the internet as i am installing the product. I am using a mobile broadband here in the Philippines. I also tried downloading those internet security settings for offline installation but the downloading takes hours and as of today, i dont have any successful download yet.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hello,

Do you have any other security solutions installed ? What Operating system are you using ? Please right click on the installation kit file and select "Properties". In the new window go to "General" tab. Towards the bottom of the Properties Menu you should see Security. To the right of Security click unblock. Then try running the setup file.

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

Regards,

• Hello,

Do you have any other security solutions installed ? What Operating system are you using ? Please right click on the installation kit file and select "Properties". In the new window go to "General" tab. Towards the bottom of the Properties Menu you should see Security. To the right of Security click unblock. Then try running the setup file.

Let me know if that fixes the issue.

Regards,

I re run it following your instruction but id not fix the problem. I'm still getting the same message. I am using Windows 7 Home Basic. I don't have any anti virus installed in my computer.

• Please post a screenshot of the message you receive. Also, upload the file bdinstall.bin from C:\ProgramData folder.

You can upload the file HERE.

This discussion has been closed.