Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender For Mac 2012 Firefox 5 Compatibility

Options

I was reading the forums and noticed that there had been an issue with Bit Defender 2012 and Firefox 5. I was glad to read it was resolved. May I enquire when this issue will be fixed on the Mac Lion platform?

Comments

• Hello and welcome!

What particular issue are you referring to ?

• Hello and welcome!

What particular issue are you referring to ?

Hi Daniel,

I was referring to the issue with the Bit Defender tool bar not loading in Firefox 5. I have both Windows XP Mac OS Lion on my MacBook Pro. Bit Defender loaded fine on XP and I have all green on the control panel. When I loaded Bit Defender for Mac it still indicates a problem with Firefox antiphishing and I cannot get the control panel to be all green. However, when I loaded it on to another Mac that was running Firefox 3.6 the plugin was loaded and now the control panel shows all green. So my issue now is no Bit Defender plugin for Firefox 5 for Mac.

• Unknown
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post, issue understood now. I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201108161024592. Please send me via email the requested log file so I can start troubleshooting and find a resolution for the issue you encounter.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.