Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Install - No Internet Connect

Options

Hello: I've just purchase bitdefender Antivirus Plus... I have downloaded the install file and when I click to execute it starts and then says I have no internet connection. I obviously have an internet connection. I have no other virus protection installed on my systen. WinXP 32. I have tried downloading the Bitdefender Uninstall to remove and try the installer again - same message. I have added bitdefender installer to my firewall exceptions and still no connection. Please advise how I should troubleshoot.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

What Firewall are you using ? Windows Firewall ?

What file you used to install ? Please post its exact name, where you download it from and the exact size.

Kind regards,

• creo
    Options
    Hello,

What Firewall are you using ? Windows Firewall ?

What file you used to install ? Please post its exact name, where you download it from and the exact size.

Kind regards,

Yes windows firewall.

Purchase the install from hermanstreet.com. A link to download was emailed to me. The name of the install was bitdefender_antivirus.exe. The size of this file is 869344 bytes.

• Eustacer
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes windows firewall.

Purchase the install from hermanstreet.com. A link to download was emailed to me. The name of the install was bitdefender_antivirus.exe. The size of this file is 869344 bytes.

Same for me, can't install.

Filename: bitdefender_isecurity.exe

Download site: http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/in...r_isecurity.exe

Images attached.

Windows Firewall was on, tried with off too. Same result.

Can you give me link to full install, without online download ? Would be faster.

post-71662-1314102870_thumb.png

post-71662-1314102879_thumb.png

• Can you give me link to full install, without online download ? Would be faster.

Certainly. The direct download links are in this pinned topic at the top of this forum.

I used the full installation file and had no problems installing BDAV 2012 64-bit. :)

Regards,

• Certainly. The direct download links are in this pinned topic at the top of this forum.

I used the full installation file and had no problems installing BDAV 2012 64-bit. :)

Regards,

Sorry, didn't seen that.

• nikki605
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sorry, didn't seen that.

No problem. Let us know how that works for you.

You can also find links to the User's Guides in this pinned topic, in PDF format.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.