Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[duplicate]Bitdefender 2012 Slow Intenet Download

Options
TyraelComp
edited August 2011 in Firewall

I think who use BitDefender 2012 have this problem, got slow download progress either using web browser or download manager (i use IDM). Using IDM it's only show one connection also wait to download take a long time but previous version dint have this problem. As i test it's happen on most of website (of course website content virus or malware it's block), mediafire, freewarefiles.com, cnet download.com, even microsoft download site also got slow download progress.

Beside BitDefender 2012 have a little choice of configuration not like previous version and it dint have advance configuration interface like before (Why?). Please Fix this problem as soon as possible. Now i downgrade to BitDefender 2011 and all seem fine and back to the way i want it.

I Like BitDefender Product and it's has been my 1st Choice for my computer security for years and it's has the best virus detection compare to other (i do my own research) and i thanks to that. Many of my friend also change to BitDefender product after i introduce to them. Keep Up The Good Work BitDefender Team.

Comments

• Hello,

Please check the topic below and let me know if the issue persist after the last update released.

Right click on the BitDefender icon and select "Update Now". Wait for the process to complete then restart the PC.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=120336

As the topic is also a duplicate, I have closed it. Please create a new topic or post in an existing one (there are several topics on the same IDM issue) if the issue persist after you apply the update and restart the PC.

Kind regards,

This discussion has been closed.