Bitdefender Total Security 2012 Pc Clean Up Wizard Error

Hi

I installed bitdefender total security 2012

whene i run the pc clean up wizard evry thing is fine unless i arrive to deleting temporary system files >> i got this messge (Bitdefender tuneup wizard has stop working )

plz help :wub:

Comments

• The pc clean wizard is working fine after i tured off (clean recent documents

list and temporary system files) from the "setting" :wacko:

• Hello,

Do you have any other security solution installed ? So what parts of Tune-Up are working and which aren't ? What is the exact error message you receive ? Can you please post a screenshot ?

• Hello :wub:

Sorry to be absent :wacko:

I have been a little busy this month

Dear DanyDan :rolleyes:

I don't use any other security solution...

The parts of Tune-Up are not working is (deleting temporary system files )

and everything else is working fine ...

This is the screenshot of the error message>>

post-72099-1318582783_thumb.png

• Hello,

I suspect you have another security solution or a cleaner software that is running in the background. This is causing Bitdefender tune-up to crash. In order to see if this is correct please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=119338

When you have the log file send me a PM with the download link. Do NOT post it here!

Kind regards,

• Hello,

I suspect you have another security solution or a cleaner software that is running in the background. This is causing Bitdefender tune-up to crash. In order to see if this is correct please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=119338

When you have the log file send me a PM with the download link. Do NOT post it here!

Kind regards,

Thank you Dany ...

But.. I don't think i have another security solution or a cleaner software that is running in the background :blink:

this is all the processes that is running in the background :wacko:

post-72099-1318621857_thumb.png

By the way I did not understand the PM and the generated log file :mellow:

Best Regards

• Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.