Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated]a Bug In Av Plus 2012

Options

Almost everytime the contextual scan catches a virus it do the following:

1- Resets my Internet Explorer 9 homepage to about:blank instead of google

2- Resets Folder Options in My Computer to Don't show hidden Files and Hide Protected Operating System Files

I'm Using 7Ultimate SP1 X64 with Antivirus Plus 2012 X64

Comments

• nikki605
    edited September 2011
    Options

1- The "about:blank" issue has previously been identified as discussed in this topic and escalated for resolution.

2- The "Folder Options" issue has previously been identified as discussed in this topic and escalated for resolution.

Regards,

• No Nikki I'm Sorry

you should refer back to these articles yourself

1- I try the solution myself it doesn't work as soon as it catches virus it resets the homepage and neither the toolbar or the restart does anything still about:blank till the moment I change it to resets itself in the next scan

2- Since a month ago till now no solution is added regarding the folder option and I want to add also this problem exists in av2010 as well

Hope you can find a real Solution and if this issue is occured for some security reasons please make it Opional so I can enable or disbale it

Thanks

• As I replied, both issues have been escalated to the BD Developers for a resolution.

Regards,

• As I replied, both issues have been escalated to the BD Developers for a resolution.

Regards,

please,can you telle me when a fix will be released?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

The guys from our lab are working on new disinfection routine that will solve the current situation.

The fix will be provided via Automatic Updates without user intervention.

Thank you for your patience and for the cooperation with BitDefender team. Have a nice day.