Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trafficlight And Noscript?

Options

I have a new Windows 7 machine that I am setting up with software.

I am using the full Trafficlight application with DefenseWall, Panda Cloud Pro, Firefox 6, Sandboxie, AdblockPlus, and NoScript.

The only one of these applications that appears to give me a problem with Trafficlight is NoScript.

On most sites, Trafficlight does not appear to work unless I temporarily allow the whole site in NoScript.

I have read that I can make an exception for TrafficLight in NoScript, but I have searched and I can't figure out how that is possible.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Thought I should add that I also use Norton DNS, KeyScrambler, and WebOfTrust.

• zeus.bd
    Options

NoScript blocks all javascripts running on a page, hence the issues with running TrafficLight correctly.

• NoScript blocks all javascripts running on a page, hence the issues with running TrafficLight correctly.

Is there a fix to allow TrafficLight to run without allowing all javascripts?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

On some pages, TrafficLight uses Java. If you use No ******, please allow all the scripts from Bitdefender.

Thank you.

• i gor full version of bitdefender but after i paid money now it is block why can i get help regarding this??

---------

dr.lena ahmad

asst prof

lalinguaarabapertutti.com

• rootkit
    Options

Hi and welcome to our forums.

Could you please post more details here? What is blocked on your machine? Which version of Bitdefender do you have installed? What operating system do you have on that machine?

Thank you.