[resolved]Win7 Action Center Reports Antispyware Out Of Date

I just installed TS v2012 (15.0.27.338) on my laptop running Win7 Ultimate x86 SP1. After repeated updating of TS, the Action Center still constantly reports the AntiSpyware part of BitDefender is out of date. Is there anything to do other then uninstall and reinstall the product? If I run a manual update, sometimes it shows 1017Kb to download but finishes the download / update after only about 35Kb. The Update log shows all updates installed successfully. :huh:

Comments

• Issue is solved by uninstalling TS2012, running the Uninstaller Tool and then installing TS2012 once again. However, at that time, the Action Center reported that not only was the AntiSpyware 'Out of Date' but so was the AntiVirus and the Firewall was not running. Solved this by turning the WMI service off, deleting the Repository folder and then turning the WMI service back on. After rebooting the system, everything seems to be fine with the Action Center.

I will keep an eye on this over the next week or so and see if there are any more Action Center problems. :wacko:

• Hi,

Thanks for the update. I would believe that the issue occurred at the very first boot after installing Bitdefender, is that correct? Also, indeed the issue can be resolved easily by deleting the WBEM\repository folder.

If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Best regards,