Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Settings Are Gone From Time To Time

Options

Hi,

I have network printer and other 2 PC's in my network. Occasionally after reboot I have issues with printing or access from another computer from my network. In this case I must set network and device in firewall (re-define PC's and printer), because the original settings disappeared including interface settings. This problem is same by 2 PC's in my network, both with BDIS 2011 installed. Both systems are Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Version of fwal.dll is 1.0.356.29.

File fwal.pdb was originaly not in directory. I tried add it from previous thread, but nothing changed.

Thank You for help.

Comments

• You might wanna try unstalling BD one one computer first and see if it makes a difference.

• You might wanna try unstalling BD one one computer first and see if it makes a difference.

Hi alexband,

I upgraded to BDIS 2012 on one computer and then after one week moved back to BDIS 2011 (with uninstalling BDIS 2012), but still same issue on both computers...

• Jogibaer
    edited January 2012
    Options

I have the same problem since I own BD2011 but nothing happened. Will there a patch released some day or is the support completely stoped for 2011 products? :(

Edit: BD2012 has more bugs and I don't like this "wanna be facebook hip" gui. ;)

• Good question. I think there will be a patch for some time but usually it will be obsolete. vbulletin-smile.gif