Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]is Update Delivering Program Files

Options

I have Internet Security 2012 and the build number in About is showing as 15.0.27.322.

In a recent post a user reported a version number for bdtl.dll of 15.0.27.308 and was told to update and reboot to get the most recent file (15.0.27.333). After the update the user reported "I've updated and restarted: version is still 15.0.27.308."

This prompted me to check my bdtl.dll and I found version 15.0.27.318 which is also not the latest. This surprised me as I run Bitdefender update at least once a day and also reboot daily. On examining all program files (*.exe, *.dll) in C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2012 and C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender I cannot find any with a modification time later than 09:56 30-Aug-2011 which is precisely when I reinstalled BitDefender to fix the "you can't have any more updates because you haven't configured an account" problem.

According to this I should have received new files on 2-Sep-2011 and 8-Sep-2011

If program file updates were being delivered correctly would I not see at least one later than 30-Aug. I am seeing regular data updates.

Comments

• Hello bd127,

In what language is your BitDefender product?

Cris.

• bd127
    edited September 2011
    Options

It's the english version.

• It's great that an update has been released but I still have this problem. Do you have any special instructions for how I can force my system to download the program updates?

• svbk
    edited September 2011
    Options

Still having problem with slow web browsing some website like www.vnexpress.net.

The balloon keeps spinning for long time.

Please help ...

p/s : My version is : 15.0.31.1282 TS

• The update to 15.0.31.1282 was delivered earlier today so I'm happy again. However it would have been good to have a response from BD on whether or not I should have had other updates between 30-Aug and now.

• Thanks for posting your results that your product is now updated. :)

I will close this topic as resolved.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.