Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam Toolbar Disabled With Thunderbird 6

Options

All of the options for the Antispam Toolbar of Bitdefender Total Security 2012 are ghosted out in version 6.0.2 of Thunderbird. I am running the trial version and have applied all of the updates that are available for Total Security 2012 and the toolbar does show as enabled in the Add-ons Manager. I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with Service Pack 1.

Comments

• Hello,

Are you using BitDefender in English? Please update BitDefender then restart the PC. The issue you encounter has been already resolved on September 22nd.

Please confirm that the issue is now resolved.

Kind regards,

• All of the options for the Antispam Toolbar of Bitdefender Total Security 2012 are ghosted out in version 6.0.2 of Thunderbird. I am running the trial version and have applied all of the updates that are available for Total Security 2012 and the toolbar does show as enabled in the Add-ons Manager. I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with Service Pack 1.

I have the same problem. My PC is updated and resterted. Issue is not fixed.

I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit with Service Pack 1. in English.

Joe

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi and welcome to our forum.

A product update will be delivered soon for Thunderbird 7.x as well.

Thank you in advance for understanding. Have a nice day.