Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Chrome Problem

Options

Hi

Another problem I encountered with the chrome browser is that it requires me to constantly add itself to the firewall application rules. And periodically its getting removed and chrome gets blocked from the internet.

Operating system : Windows 7 (64-bit)

BD Version : BD Total Security 2012

Chrome version : 14.0.835.186

Comments

• I am having a similar problem, After increasing my firewall security level chrome kept asking for permission even after it was already given. Over night somehow permissions got changed. I checked the application permission list and chrome was not on the list at all. I manually added a permission for chrome but that did not help.

If I turn off the firewall chrome functions normally, how can I add chrome to the permissions list in a way that solves this problem? Thanks

• I am having a similar problem, After increasing my firewall security level chrome kept asking for permission even after it was already given. Over night somehow permissions got changed. I checked the application permission list and chrome was not on the list at all. I manually added a permission for chrome but that did not help.

If I turn off the firewall chrome functions normally, how can I add chrome to the permissions list in a way that solves this problem? Thanks

OK, another update, the problem has now spread to all internet browsers except internet explorer (firefox, chrome, and opera not getting through firewall)

I have disabled / lowered security level of every option in the firewall menu, nothing works except completely disabling firewall (all related rules have been deleted). Please help!

• OK, another update, the problem has now spread to all internet browsers except internet explorer (firefox, chrome, and opera not getting through firewall)

I have disabled / lowered security level of every option in the firewall menu, nothing works except completely disabling firewall (all related rules have been deleted). Please help!

Similar problem though Safari for Windows seems to work fine. :)

• Now chrome works somehow but a bit slow... still sites like Google Search is extremely slow. Please fix this asap. The new product has endless bugs needless to say I am seriously disappointed with the product change.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Isaac

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please create a rule in the firewall module for Google Chrome as instructed in this example:

ejfvpy.jpg

Let me know if the situation is fixed after this.

• Hi Isaac

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please create a rule in the firewall module for Google Chrome as instructed in this example:

ejfvpy.jpg

Let me know if the situation is fixed after this.

Issue seems fixed in Win 7 64 bit on Total Security 2012 Version 15.0.31.1282 but some sites like google, rediff are seriously slow.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Thank you for the feedback.

Regarding the slowdown issue, please check out this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=125795

The initial situation has been solved.

I declare this topic closed.

Thank you.