Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Poor Customer Service

Options

I tried to conduct a Deep Scan twice on my 2011 Antivirus and I got as Error message. I contacted tech support and they told me to download a FREE 2012 version and I tried but it kept asking for additional money. I did this a few months ago with the 2011 version and ended up paying twice. I kept trying to get my money back but I get no response. It seems strange that when there is an error, they want me to download a FREE updated version and it ends up costing me.

Comments

• George R.
    edited September 2011
    Options

Hello TopAssistant,

I am sorry for not checking this topic earlier. It seems that the question regarding the free upgrade was cleared up via email in ticket ID 201109181005976.

I checked your account and there seems to be a duplicate purchase made for Bitdefender 2011 back in April 29th. Because the license key was never used, I can offer you a 14month extension on your current Bitdefender 2012 subscription which still has 288days remaining.

Please let me know if you agree to this offer.

Thanks!

George