Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Very Slow To Load A Web Page!

13»

Comments

• Hi 5talentgirl,

As you are telling that ,I will tell you that bit defender is a very good antivirus and you can use it. Sometimes there is problem too but it is very rare only 1-2% of the users face it ,but the remaining 98% people are using it and have very good feedback's.They are happy with it and I too also using the same product and still did not have face any problems apart from small problems.Moreover for that problems I have contacted technical support and they have immediately solved my issue.

• 5talentgirl,

You can try. Within 1 week, post it here if you have any problems.

I'm using the newest cpu core i7 2700k, fresh install windows 7 and i still face the slowdowns. Good Luck.

• Hi 5talentgirl,

As you are telling that ,I will tell you that bit defender is a very good antivirus and you can use it. Sometimes there is problem too but it is very rare only 1-2% of the users face it ,but the remaining 98% people are using it and have very good feedback's.They are happy with it and I too also using the same product and still did not have face any problems apart from small problems.Moreover for that problems I have contacted technical support and they have immediately solved my issue.

@Nayan007

I'm sure there is a good reason for the positive reviews, yours included, BUT I don't want to be one of the 1-2% with problems

when at the moment my system is running fine.

I'd kick myself if I ignored these concerns, went ahead and suffered for it.

But thanks for posting :rolleyes:

• 5talentgirl,

You can try. Within 1 week, post it here if you have any problems.

I'm using the newest cpu core i7 2700k, fresh install windows 7 and i still face the slowdowns. Good Luck.

@Promise26

Nah, not gonna risk it. Like you, money isn't really the issue here, performance and time is. I don't want to use my time to fix something that shouldn't even be broken - and currently isn't.

• 5talentgirl,

I think u made a good decision. Don't be like me and others risk troubleshooting all day when the problem isn't your computer. As you can see, i have a very strong computer and it still slow me down. I would recommend, Kaspersky or Norton. I tried Kaspersky and my computer is alive again! It will be my first and last with BD! Take care and happy surfing!

• Hello everyone :)

As I previously mentioned, this topic was started by someone who had Bitdefender 2012 installed with an old version of Internet Download Manager(IDM).

In this post I've posted some final instructions regarding this issue:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=130724

Also, I mentioned this issue to be specific. Slowdowns could be generated by a combination of software(Bitdefender + another software), by a hardware firewall on a router or by the connection.

In this case, if you still encounter slowdowns over the web, please open a new topic so we can treat all the issues separately.

I wish a Happy New Year and I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.