Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Password For The Network Map

Options

Hi,

I installed the Bit Defender 2012 and am running into the network map issues for the first time.

I never had any password for it, but now I am asked to provide one.

Where can I find that password?

Thanks,

J.

Comments

• Hello? Is there anybody out there?

• Without even talking about the specific issue, I want to agree with the starter of this thread - Bitdefender customer support is not poor. This is merely an understatement.

The customer service here ######. Big time.

I have tried not once, not twice to get a hold of the customer support with different problems and issues I had with my product, but no response.

If at all anyone bothered to help me - I got responses that have absolutely no relation to the problem.

I am spending my good money on bitdefender's solutions since 2009, but this is definitely the last time I do so.

A company has to understand that having a product that is considered good is only half of their success.

Supporting their client is as important, if not more.

And Bitdefender is not even giving a second thought to its customers.

I am done with this company and I will make sure all my friends know that.

• George R.
    edited September 2011
    Options

Hello jinjit,

I am sorry for not checking your topic earlier.

In order to reset the password for the Bitdefender Home Management module please save and then run the tool below

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ord_removal.exe

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

• No, the tool did not work.

• Hello,

First and foremost you should have read the forum rules. The average response time in 48-72 hours. Furthermore, I could not find any tickets or Support requests sent to us from your email address you used to register on this forum. If you have used another, please send me a PM with the address.

I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201110021000398. Please check your email and let me know if the issue still persist after following the recommended steps.

Regards,