Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefox 7.0.1 And Bitdefender Antiphishing Toolbar

Options
werby3
edited October 2011 in Antivirus

Hello

There is an incompatibility issue for "Bitdefender Antiphishing Toolbar" in Firefox 7.0.1 that keeping this disabled. It's more than a week ago and we hope to fix it before the next Firefox update... :rolleyes:

Regards

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hi.

Please note that our toolbar form Bitdefender 2012 is fully compatible with the latest version of Firefox 7.x.

Please upgrade. It's FREE.

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...r-2012-711.html

Also, your request has been submitted to our development team.

Thank you.

• Hi,

Thanks for reply.

My opinion for BDIS 2012 is in proper topics and because I don't want to make the debugging for you I prefer to wait for a more serius version OR after expiration say Good Bye.

Regards

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi werby3

Please note that the reported situation is not a bug. Bitdefender 2011 was released last year and Firefox 7 last month.

Thank you.

• Hello Cristi B,

I know that this is not a bug. It happens on every Firefox update and after one or two couple of days you used to fixed it. Now, many days have passed and the incompatibility issue is still there. Please keep in mind that many many users -like me- are very disappointed from BD2012 and they turn back to BD2011 waiting for improvements or else (after expiration) looking for other antivirus solutions. So you have to support BD2011 like you did in the past and not only suggest us to upgrade.

My best regards

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hi

Please notice that we are working on a fix for the current situation.

An update will be released these days.

Firefox 7 and Thunderbird 7 are a little bit different than the older versions.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

• We are waiting...and THANK YOU very much for your support!

Regards

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

The update should be available Monday or Wednesday.

Please note that the update will be available first for the English build. The other builds will be updated soon.

Thank you for your feedback.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

Please note that an update has been released and Bitdefender 2011 is compatible now with Firefox 7 and Thunderbird 7.

Update method: Automatically by Live Update module