Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antispam Toolbar Missing In Total Security 2008

Options

Hi all

it looks like my problem is a familiar one on this forum.

I have downloaded and instlaled the Total Security 2008 trial on my Win XP SP2 machine and everything was running OK. After a few days the antispam toolbar vanished from Outlook Express 6.0.

I tried the regsrvr trick, substituting the Total Security 2008 folder path for the antivirus one that most solutions quote. The system reported that the dll was registered but the toolbar did not reappear when I restarted OE.

AS it is Outlook EXPRESS and not Outlook, there are no Microsoft add ins to click and no options about enabling Bitdefender.

I've logged this with Techincal Support, but would appreciate any more ideas from the forum.

Thanks

Moray

Comments

• aallen
    edited December 2007
    Options

antispam toolbar seem work fine

------------------

abc... antivirus & security software

• i have te same problem in "windows mail 64 bit" with windows mail 32 bit it is no problem at all.

Hi all

it looks like my problem is a familiar one on this forum.

I have downloaded and instlaled the Total Security 2008 trial on my Win XP SP2 machine and everything was running OK. After a few days the antispam toolbar vanished from Outlook Express 6.0.

I tried the regsrvr trick, substituting the Total Security 2008 folder path for the antivirus one that most solutions quote. The system reported that the dll was registered but the toolbar did not reappear when I restarted OE.

AS it is Outlook EXPRESS and not Outlook, there are no Microsoft add ins to click and no options about enabling Bitdefender.

I've logged this with Techincal Support, but would appreciate any more ideas from the forum.

Thanks

Moray

• i have te same problem in "windows mail 64 bit" with windows mail 32 bit it is no problem at all.

I have now given up on Bitdefender completely. Too many bugs for me. Kaspersky 7 is working fine for me.

Good luck!