Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Free V9 Expired

Options
RocknRollTim
RocknRollTim ✭✭
edited November 2011 in General talk

Hi there,

My key once again has expired for BitDefender V9 Free, please could you supply me a new one. Lastly how long are these keys supposed to be valid for, it wasn't long since I requested one from this forum and then input it into my copy of BitDefender V9 Free, in fact it was a couple of months to be precised. Also is it possible to upgrade this version of BitDefender to a later version? I don't mean to the paid version though.

Many thanks,

Tim Auluck

Comments

• Hello Tim,

Please uninstall the current version, restart the computer and install the latest version of Bitdefender Free from here

Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Regards,

George

• Hi there,

My key once again has expired for BitDefender V9 Free, please could you supply me a new one. Lastly how long are these keys supposed to be valid for, it wasn't long since I requested one from this forum and then input it into my copy of BitDefender V9 Free, in fact it was a couple of months to be precised. Also is it possible to upgrade this version of BitDefender to a later version? I don't mean to the paid version though.

Many thanks,

Tim Auluck

Hi you can't upgrade free antivirus to the latest version.Only full versions ( Paid ) can be upgraded.Only you can update,that means it will update it's database with the latest file released but will not upgrade.If you really want to upgrade to other versions then uninstall this version,restart your computer and then once again install the new and latest version ( Free or trail ).

Best Regards,

This discussion has been closed.