Heap Of Junk

Yes I have the same problem both takes ages even when run individually.

Mine now does not complete without locking system up.

Hello Kaspersky Goodbye Bitdefender

Comments

• I have mine schedules for 2.00 am Guess what it start 13 hours approx later, I do not use Game mode never have ..Yet another utter disaster from BD ...Kaspersky gets my business for 2012

• Boora
    edited November 2011

I have used BD for 2 years this is the last.

On going problems that have NOT been resolved (FOR LONG) that is Slow scanning on PC even with 8gig of ram.

Schedules run out of time frame mine runs 13 hours late.

Scan z:/ which I don't even have? This then freezes BD & can not even close or stop the scan.

BD inisists to make a complete mess of things.

The assistance you get if any takes a life time, with NO general fix to a problem.

I look through the Forums before choosing a AV suite to check the amount of ongoing & repeated problems customers experience, I see BD is still getting the same problems as of two plus years ago.

Of course the tech support is still sending out the usual rubbish to ###### you into thinking they are doing something about your problem. Well yes they are but NOT a solution!!!

I am expecting some form of negative comments from the tech people, as they do not like being told the truth.

I maybe a new member to this forum but have followed it for a long time.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

Hello

Have you tried the 2012 version of Bitdefender?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=226&id=42

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.

• No I have not nor will I try 2012, what is the point of that?

The same problems seem to be arising as for 2009, 2010 & 2011, all one needs to do is read the complaints over the past few years same same & same again.

Nothing changes at BD accept the yearly version #. The same replies from the tech support are the same with no permanent patch to a product on a downhill spiral.

GET YOUR HEADS TOGETHER & recify the same consistant problems.

THAN one might try 2012 ---OR BATTER STILL ANOTHER PRODUCT!!!

• To save you some time & anguish I suggest that you revert back to 2011.

Better still get Kaspersky as you won't have the problems that you will have with BD.

You will understand why I commented with the above if you read the complaints & problems within this forum. The tech support generally ask you to revert back at some time or other that & or re-install BD.

The same consistent replies have been coming for three years or more that I am aware of..YET NO permanent patch to fix the problems.

I put Bullguard on my wife PC & never looked back.

• Hello

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

I put Bullguard on my wife PC & never looked back.

The BullGuard Antivirus has been constructed with special emphasis on reliability and update speed to minimize risk during epidemic virus outbreaks.

Based on the award-winning BitDefender Antivirus technology, BullGuard Antivirus offers users one of the fastest response times to virus outbreaks in the industry.

Source: http://saf.li/672gA

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.