Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Product Updates Offline Installer

Options

Why must produt updates be done through live update?

Can't you put an offline updates on the website everytime the latest updates/patch/fix available (just like weekly.exe)?

Not all your users have an internet connection. And i think it's gonna be useful for users who often done reinstall windows..

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello patton :)

I will make a feature request for this. I'll keep you up to date.

If you have other questions, I am here for you.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

Please note that your request has been rejected. Product updates can not be delivered via offline kits because some file can only be installed from our servers.

Also, for time to time, we only release temporary patches. Only these can be installed using an .exe file.

Thank you.

• Hello

Please note that your request has been rejected. Product updates can not be delivered via offline kits because some file can only be installed from our servers.

Also, for time to time, we only release temporary patches. Only these can be installed using an .exe file.

Thank you.

oke then, thank you for your attention..

• rootkit
    Options

Welcome back :)

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

If you need more information regarding BitDefender products please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.