Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Please Add This Features And It Will Be #1

Options
ryant
edited December 2011 in Feature request

This av would be the best av on the market if you add this features..

1- have a the option when it finds a virus of choosing always ignore and add an ignore list in case you like to not ignore it anymore , either when the popup alerts comes up or at the moment it finds a virus or after it quarantine its annoying going to the exclusion list every time...vipre has this and others dont remember dont remember exatly

2- Please include sound on popup kind of like avast its too quite and i don't know when it finds a virus or updates unless i open the program then i see the red alerts lol and include the options to disable sounds for other people who don't like it

3- Also have an option at the task-bar icon for a quick full disable protection that means when you choose disable all options will be off like avast some programs required to disable antivirus before install and with this one you have to go thru a lot of off switches to disable...

other than that is the best av i tried .. if i think of any other i will let you know... detection and removing i don't have no complain its superb

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I will now review these requests:

1. This is a security breach, you can not ignore and add to exclusions a file until that file is reviewed and declared malware or a False Positive.

2. We provide silent security with Bitdefender 2012. Having a sound theme will disturb user when the listen to music or watching a game.

3. This is also a security breach. Using a VBS file with a few lines of code you can terminate any program from system tray. So I will say this won't be approved.

Take care.