Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 X64 Problem

Options

Got new PC (W7x64), time to install product again. Have been a long term user and my renewal subscription is about to tick over again. Don't want to waste $89 for 3 licenses if I can't get the product.

I have tried to use the web installer, but that keeps getting stuck and says it cannot download all the files, uninstalled with your tool. I have done that a dozen times on two different PCs. Tried the unblock file, turn of UAC and firewall etc.

Have tried downloading the exe via your direct link on this forum (280MB) that gets stuck at 62% on 3 different PCs.... I have tried many numerous times. Wasted a few GB download.

Any hints?

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Adrian

I have uploaded the kit on an external server.

Please use this mirror to download the kit:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/qCD5HSf/bitd...is_2012_64b.exe

Thank you.

• Christian,

The linktou provided gives this message when you go through the process for the download:

404 - Page not found

The file or page you tried to access is no longer accessible.

Become a Premium user and get access to millions of files at unlimited speeds and unlimited storage for your files. You can purchase a Premium Account.

Your account will be activated immediately.

• Christian,

The free file hosting download is now working. I am downloading now. 20 mins to go!

Normal direct link still caps out at 63%

I will let you know how it goes

cheers Adrian

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Adrian.

Let me know if you need assistance on this.

Take care.

• Christian,

All good, downloaded and installed. It may have had something to do with a new router I installed.

Thank you for your assistance. You can resolve this and close it!

cheers Adrian

• rootkit
    Options

Welcome back Adrian

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great week.

This discussion has been closed.