Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pc To Mobile Scan

Options

There should be an option to scans for virus and malwares in mobile phone either by USB Cable or Bluetooth or Infrared.

@Christian

I've sent you PM for more detail.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hello Omer

Bitdefender Mobile Security is a Freemium application. Basically you can install it on your smartphone and you can scan your device without buying any license.

Please post here why do you thing this module is useful. I need this so I can take your feature request in consideration.

I have studied that website from your PM.

Thank you. Happy New Year!

• coolcool1227
    Options

Here are some points, I have found.

"PC2Mobile scan features virus detection on (nearly) all mobile platforms (such as Symbian OS, Windows Mobile OS and other Linux based mobile OS). It also supports proprietary mobile firmwares, making it the only single product that supports virus scanning for variety of mobile phones available from vendors such as Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, Panasonic, Motorola, O2, IMate, HP, HTC and Siemens etc"

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Omer

We will see if this can be implemented. Please note that some mobile platforms have protected files system and can not be accessed via Windows.

I will get back to you when I have fresh news. Take care.

• coolcool1227
    Options

Any update?

In this case you may have to build the list of mobiles (update-able) that Bitdefender can scan.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I've talked to our project manager and this will not be implemented.

All the smartphones from these days run either iOS or Android. Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus can protect and scan Android devices for free.

Also, the desktop solution could scan the device if it is connected into storage mode.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Have a great weekend!