Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Antivirus 2008

Options

Sporadically (but usually - not always) blocks login to Yahoo email with a dialog box when attempting to log in - very annoying.

How do I permanently get rid of this needless extra step in logging into Yahoo email?

see below

th_94709_BitDefender-Yahoo_122_208lo.JPG

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear ducks

Try this open Internet Explorer click on the icon of the BitDefender AntiPhising protection and press display white list enter the log in page and press on add.

Best regards

Niels

• Thanks Niels,

That worked for IE - what do I do in Firefox?

Thanks.

Dear ducks

Try this open Internet Explorer click on the icon of the BitDefender AntiPhising protection and press display white list enter the log in page and press on add.

Best regards

Niels

• Niels
    Options

Dear ducks

What doesn't work? I created a test yahoo address and I could log in in firefox without any problems. Antiphising only works in Internet Explorer.

Best regards

Niels

• Well, I'm embarrassed! Coulda sworn I had the same problem in Firefox, but I am incorrect.

Sorry for the erroneous question.

Thanks again Niels - you are correct - no problem in Firefox!

Dear ducks

What doesn't work? I created a test yahoo address and I could log in in firefox without any problems. Antiphising only works in Internet Explorer.

Best regards

Niels