Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Missing Shared Dlls

Options

After I install BitDefender ISS 2008 it automatically updates the virus and spyware signatures. Then I run a registry cleaner and it finds 249 missing shared files located in BitDefender Threat Scanner. The missing files look like the downloaded updates. Is it ok to remove the missing shared files??? This only happens after the first Update after installing BitDefender.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Dear Logan

You only delete the entries that are created in the registry not the files itself. It's safe to let these entries being removed. But you must be very carefully with which cleaner you use.

Best regards

Niels

• Dear Logan

You only delete the entries that are created in the registry not the files itself. It's safe to let these entries being removed. But you must be very carefully with which cleaner you use.

Best regards

Niels

why are the registry entries even there to begin with. For example every entry is a missing shared file cevakrnl.cvd , e_spyw.i04, e_spyw.i03, aphwhite.cas, aphwhite.ias, aphblack.cas, aphblack.ias. The missing shared file is located in C\Program files\BitDefender Threat Scanner\Plug ins