Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Install Bitdefender

Options

Hello

i was using Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 as trial version few days ago and i was very satisfied with it and i was willing to purchase license , but suddenly yesterday when i started the windows i found Bitdefender's taskbar icon showing as greyed out and is totally disabled i tried to figure out why ? it says cannot start Bitdefender service ..

when i used process explorer i found that the Bitdefender process every time getting executed it getting terminated i thought i have infected with a virus that is killing the process so i installed another antivirus programs and scanned the system with many rootkit , malware scanners and no virus or malwares get detected . then i tried to remove Bitdefender and install it again , when i tried to install it again i found the bitdefender installation is closing and exiting out after a while when it starts to download files from internet .

then i tried to install the full Bitdefender x64 installer and when i try to install it , it show an error "Bitdefender installation has failed" .. i tried to use the Bitdefender uninstaller tool and disable UAC and windows firewall and run the installer as administrator but still no luck :(

i really don't know why this happens and if the reason coz of a virus or a rootkit that's killing the Bitdefender or a problem with the system .

please help me out and tell me what to do .

Thanks in advance

Comments