Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Help! Bitdefender Family Plan

Options

I bought bitdefender under their current promotion where I get 5 keys to share with family on their computers. I have my 5 keys. What do I do with them? I can't find ANY instrucitons anywhere on bitdefenders website that explains how to download on my families computers using those keys.

Every time I try and download it on my wifes computer it wants me to buy another copy. What do I do to use one of the license keys on her computer???????

Ray

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Ray,

Was it within the 30 days of your initial purchase? See if the below link, and Christians link there also, helps.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=243&id=46

• Hi Ray,

Was it within the 30 days of your initial purchase? See if the below link, and Christians link there also, helps.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=243&id=46

They did not send me the five codes until today and I bought the original package on teh 7th of Jan. so it was within 30 days.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2012
    Options

Sorry Ray, I do not have any experience using those, it may be something a Mod. will have to help you with later tonight, or earlier in the morning (Romanian time). They are good at resolving these type of issues, hang in there. :)

• George R.
    edited February 2012
    Options

Hello Ray,

I answered your query via email as you contacted us a few hours ago. You will find all necessary information in my reply.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

George

• RayCover
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hello Ray,

I answered your query via email as you contacted us a few hours ago. You will find all necessary information in my reply.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

George

Today is my last day to do this. I have been waiting for this eamil. I finally get an email sometime in the night last night and it is not directions for how to set this up on a second computer using the key codes its a customer service survey.

You got to be kidding me guys.

I sent Christian a PM and now my PM shows empty in both the outgoing and incoming. This is messed up guys. IF you guys are going to run these promotions you need to send people their key codes and instructions imediately don't wait until 7 days before they expire.

You need to have an place on your website where they can go with their browser and download it using the key code. It needs to be someplace EASY to find. A customer should not need the skill of an undercover CIA operative to find and use this.

I have only had the product on my laptop for a month now. Thats not long enough to know if I like the bitdefender product. But I sure do not like the way this promotions deal has played out.

I still have no instrucitons and no way to use the "free" keycodes that came with the promotion I bought and today is my last day to use them.

Very nice.

Ray

• George R.
    edited February 2012
    Options

Hello Ray,

I sent a copy of the email via P.M.

Regards,

George

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I sent Christian a PM and now my PM shows empty in both the outgoing and incoming.

Ray

Hi Ray,

Unfortunately the I.P.Board forum format (at least here) does not automatically save a copy of a message sent, unless you click that option below the message you compose. Maybe this is done to keep from using up our allotted Messenger storage size so quickly.

Just a little F.Y.I. Unless in your case it was just a glitch. :)

saveacopy.jpg

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Thank you.