Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Lineage 2 + Gameguard + Exe Files + Win7(64-bit)

Options
lonewolfs
lonewolfs ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in General

Hi,

This issue is with Windows 7 64 bit edition. Gameguard when installed with the Bitdefender Total Security 2012 works fine. I am referencing my issue in light of the MMORPG LineageII. When I have started the game no other exe seem to run and instantly crashes on launch. For the applications to function properly i have to quit game and hence gameguard. This is not the case when the suite is removed so there must again be some problem.

Hope this issue is escalated soon.

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I have escalated this issue to our Active Virus Control Team. They are working to solve this via a definition update.

I will get back to you with more information.

Thank you for your patience.

• lonewolfs
    lonewolfs ✭✭✭
    Options

This issue is solved with me Christian. Thanks BD team for the efforts. You can close the thread.

I have escalated this issue to our Active Virus Control Team. They are working to solve this via a definition update.

I will get back to you with more information.

Thank you for your patience.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Welcome back.

Our Active Virus Control Team worked hard to solve this and the update was delivered via Automatic Updates. It wasn't a product update, so you were not prompted to reboot the PC.

Thank you very much for your time. I declare this issue resolved.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.