Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Is 2012 Win7 Audit Mode

Options

Hello

I have tried to add bitdefender trial into .wim fail to install windows 7 from network with programs and updates already installed and people can activate it later.

There weren't big problems with previous versions but with BD IS 2012 it keeps giving errors (bdagent stopped working) after I enter into "audit mode". I also select generalize so it would work with wider range of computers. Does BD 2012 write something to somewhere from where it is beeing deleted during sysprep and generalizeing tasks. I am using silent install. It worked then I had installed windows to pc from network, installed BD, restarted PC and then made sysprep and restarted PC and then entered into OOBE mode.

All help is welcome

Heiki

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Heiki :)

Welcome to our forums.

You have opened an interesting discussion here. You are the first customer that is asking about this and in order to answer to your request, I will have to escalate this to our developers.

I will get back to you with an answer.

Thank you.

• Hello,

Is there any development with my described problem.

I have tried to install it in different ways and best result was that I got it installed and it didn't give any error messages. But on-access scanner didn't turn on.

Only way is to use repaire option. But we cann't excpect all the clients to buy a new PC and start repairing it rightaway.

Waiting for the replay,

Heiki

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Heiki :)

Sorry for the delayed reply.

For now, Bitdefender 2012 does not support OOBE and I can not provide an ETA when it will be implemented.

Have you tried another method like cloning the HDD with the operating system installed and Bitdefender?

Thank you very much for understanding!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Heiki :)

Sorry for the delayed reply.

For now, Bitdefender 2012 does not support OOBE and I can not provide an ETA when it will be implemented.

Have you tried another method like cloning the HDD with the operating system installed and Bitdefender?

Thank you very much for understanding!

• Hello

Thank you for the answer. We will try to make it work some other ways.

Best regards,

Heiki

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.