Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Coupon Code Not Confirmed In Email

Options

When I purchased Bitdefender Total Security 2012, I used a coupon code which brought the price down from $79.95 to $56.76, however the confirmation email still reflects the original price. I would like to make sure I don't get charged the original price when I used a coupon code that was accepted by the cart.

Comments

• Hello Andrew,

I checked the database from our online store and noticed that you were charged the whole price and no discounts were applied. Since the order is already completed, would you accept a 4 month extension on the subscription time?

Regards,

George

• Hello Andrew,

I checked the database from our online store and noticed that you were charged the whole price and no discounts were applied. Since the order is already completed, would you accept a 4 month extension on the subscription time?

Regards,

George

Hello George,

Yes, I would accept and greatly appreciate a 4 month extension on the subscription time.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Andrew :)

My colleague George will extend your license key with 4 moths and will post here when the change has been made.

Thank you.

• Hello Andrew,

Thank you for accepting the offer.

I updated the subscription time on your license key, as stated in the confirmation email.

Regards,

George

• Thank you so much George, I greatly appreciate it. :)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Andrew :)

Thank you for your feedback.

Since this case was resolved, I declare this topic closed.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.