Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

The Problem With The Player Iptv

Options

Greetings dear beloved antivirus developers Bitdefender :)

I'm from Russia and, therefore, I beg to forgive me for my English! :rolleyes:

Bitdefender use since 2009 enjoy ka con works and would like to use it is, and more!

I would like to announce such a problem, the fact that the Bitdefender 2012 somehow my drivers or anything blocking me IPtv player, when the system is clean without any bits of all the works as soon as the bit, there is a lock, played with the settings all the checkboxes mark, tested and on a laptop and a home stationary PCs, all of the Windows 7 x64 SP1!

What nonsense I'll never know, can not do so, and brought to the exceptions as have not tried it, if the bit is set in the system, all the player does not plow, how to remove bits of reboot everything will work wonders then what I know it will assume that the driver faervola bitdefendera somewhere that is blocking, but that's how it is solved, and how, because I would like to use the product even though the laptop to stay, but IPtv I need since I only watch it and I have no telly!

Screenshots of the virtual system, Windows 7 x64 SP1 just does not work, checked builds and Russian and British past, developers have to pass, it can be a serious bug, if I'm certainly not the case where the fact that it has made to exclude or to set up then please help!

post-95902-1330200966_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330200972_thumb.jpg

post-95902-1330200977_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330200982_thumb.jpg

post-95902-1330201148_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330201153_thumb.jpg

post-95902-1330201157_thumb.jpg

Here the link I have prepared for you the player itself IPTv

It is important that you have solved this problem is in the Russian 36th build of bitdefendera, because the problem is global!

I hope you some help! Best regards to you!

Comments

• Hi there is anyone alive out of technical support, please do not leave the problem unattended would very much like to have corrected this problem in bitdefender! :mellow:

• Rampant
    Options

I would like to draw attention to the technical support on this issue. Thank you.

• We would like you to have corrected this problem in Bitdefender is the Russian version of the product!

post-95902-1330358513_thumb.jpg

It is waiting!

Thank you!

• Rampant
    Options

Maybe we should create a rule with protocol IP: IGMP?

• Rampant
    Options

In the protocol, you must enter the number 2, then it will be added to IGMP.

• trojan01
    edited March 2012
    Options

Lord Technical Support Well, you decide this problem? :(

You explain about please, this problem can be solved or it is impossible for you, can you fix release full of?

• trojan01
    edited March 2012
    Options

Dear Technical Support Please choose a problem with locking protocol iptv!

Before installing bitdefender player works

After installing bitdefender player does not work, exceptions, disabling the firewall did not help!

Only after the complete removal of the bitdefender windose player starts to work!

Very very very important problem is global, release a patch or a fix in future updates to the player worked!

We look forward had been waiting when you're hot then answer that on this occasion and when to fix the problem!

Thank you!

post-95902-1330739034_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330739039_thumb.jpg

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• trojan01
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hi

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

Hello Dear Kristian!

Did you like the logs traced, attention in the archives of two archives in the same logs before installing bitdefendera when there IPTv pleerrabotaet and second archive log files after installation bitdefendera IPTv and when the player stops working!

System is clean before installing bitdefender player works!

post-95902-1330820803_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330820808_thumb.jpg

System after installing bitdefender player not working!

post-95902-1330820891_thumb.jpgpost-95902-1330820895_thumb.jpg

Then archive the logs!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lha62o

Just duplicate you in pm!

We hope that the problem solve, then please reply in this thread I'm here almost every day I go in the hope of Mr. aluchshee, with respect to you thanks!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hello :)

I have received the logs.

I see that you use the Russian version of Bitdefender that is at .36 build. For the US market we have released the .37 build that has some improvements to the TrafficLight module.

I also noticed that you have a virtual machine. I will also test this right now, but could please install the English version in VMware and tell me if everything is OK?

You have here all the details and links:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=44

Thank you very much for your time.

• trojan01
    edited March 2012
    Options

I have received the logs.

I see that you use the Russian version of Bitdefender that is at .36 build. For the US market we have released the .37 build that has some improvements to the TrafficLight module.

I also noticed that you have a virtual machine. I will also test this right now, but could please install the English version in VMware and tell me if everything is OK?

You have here all the details and links:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=44

Thank you very much for your time.

hello Kristian

In a real system also does not work so I had yet to remove from the bitdefender windose to be somtret iptv

Therefore, showing you on VMWare

No, I tried the latest version of the english in it cover those issues is not working player, I just noticed you right out of Russia and I would like to fix the problem was in the Russian version I am not alone with this problem for all who have the same pleeer IPTv same problem!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Thank you for your email.

First of all, please accept our apologies for the situation created.

In the current case, let's try something.

1. Open BitDefender -> Settings -> Update -> here check the box next to "Prompt me before downloading updates". When an update is performed, you will see a box from which I kindly ask you to choose ONLY Signatures Update (do not perform product updates, otherwise the solution below will be canceled).

2. Restart your computer in Safe Mode:

[How to restart in Safe Mode]

- Restart the computer (Windows Start button - Turn Off - Restart);

- Press the "F8" key several times before Microsoft Windows begins to load;

you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu;

- Select "SAFE MODE" in the text menu and press "Enter".

- Wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode; this process ends with a confirmation

message; click "OK" to acknowledge.

3. Go to C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2012, find the file called

"bdtl.dll" and rename it to "bdtl.dl_".

4. Restart the computer normally and let me know if the issue persists.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Good day, Christian :)

I did what you asked, a miracle happened iptv player working!

But this action with the library probably broke something in the bitdefender for this, it's not right?

And will the bitdefender fully work after we have deactivated the "bdtl.dll" in the "bdtl.dl_". ?

Can no longer upload images to the forum apparently limits over :rolleyes:

ceccb9bc7101303fd14b1976efcb9325.jpg

77370fc62fae144af5e239fc3771470a.jpg

a0988b61ec5d25b7a955cc226ef20269.jpg

53f9db36dd1faf750ba514153bcf4ed9.jpg

ade2209a5dd59014bbb1f627db2f2eb7.jpg

• After the system restarts bitdefender restored library and honey agarics player does not work!

e74d0000f2253e56807e967255884082.jpg

• Hi Christian! :)

When can we expect some solution to the problem, then what is time? You're working on it?

The decision comes to updating antivirus databases or to update itself and the build number bitdefendera respectively?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back.

Please check you email account(the one that you used to register on the forums). I have send you an email.

Ticket ID: 201203131001198

Thank you.

• Hello :)

Welcome back.

Please check you email account(the one that you used to register on the forums). I have send you an email.

Ticket ID: 201203131001198

Thank you.

Hi Christian!

My mailbox is why it is empty!

Have you sent it?

Please send it again look forward to!

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you also checked the spam folder?

I am talking about your GMail address, the one with 321 :)

I've check the status of the email, it was send 24 hours ago.

Thank you.

• So, what is the solution for IPTV in bitdefender ? Rename file ?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the forums!

It should work just fine right now.

Please reinstall the product by following these steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=143091

Thank you!