Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Changing Settings From Child Account

Options

Folks,

Is there any way to add a website to be blocked into the parental control settings from my childrens account.

I have given them the guest account and if I see that they are on a website that I think should be blocked I would like to be able to add that sie to the blocked list from their account. At the moment I have to log on to my account and then add the website to the blocked list - having saved it to a text file so I don't forget the site name.

In addition I thought that all the child's internet activity would be logged but this does not seem to be the case,

CHeers,

Malcolm.

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Malcolm

Could you please tell me the name of the website?

I want to test the settings. Thank you.

• Hi Christian,

The two websites featured games I consider too violent for 6 & 8 year olds:

www.stickmangamesonline.com and

www.stickpage.com

I would still like to know if I can add a website to the blocked list from the webpage that the child is viewing (i.e. while the child is in their account) rather than having to note down the site, sign in to my account and then add it in bitdefender,

Cheers,

Malcolm.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Malcolm :)

I will send those websites to the appropriate department for review.

The only way to add the webpage to the blocked pages is from the product of from My Bitdefender.

But this sounds like a great idea, I will try to talk to our developers about this.

Take care.

• Thanks for the reply. It would be nice to be able to change the settings from the child account - for instance if you had to sign in to bitdefender as an administrator - or if there was a similar feaure buit into the bitdefender browser tab which tells you if a page is safe,

Thanks,

Malcolm.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcome back.

I will post here when I have more data on this.

Have a great weekend.