Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2012 Antivirus Plus

Options

apologize if i am in the wrong topic area,, i just changed from norton security and installed the 2012 bitdefender antivirus plus . my issue is I do not see an obvious firewall..is there a firewall with the bitdefender anti virus plus??

thanks

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

We provide a firewall module, but only in Bitdefender Internet Security and Total Security.

You have all the details here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/antiv...comparison.html

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• i have a firewall turned on ,that i kept disabled,, windows firewall , i'm running windows xp. computer seems to be operating without any issues , is there a better or more

compatible firewall that you would recommend?,, t

thank you for your quick response

Welcome to the forums.

We provide a firewall module, but only in Bitdefender Internet Security and Total Security.

You have all the details here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/antiv...comparison.html

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

The firewall from our product is far more advanced that the one included in the operating system.

If you purchased Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012, I am offering to provide you with a license key for Bitdefender Internet Security with no additional charge from what you paid for the Antivirus Plus, however the license will be 2 months shorter than the current subscription, due to the price difference.

Let me know your decision.

Take care.

• Yes I would like the better firewall,I have always ran Norton,, but the great reviews that bitdefender has received has steered me to give it a try..I have three computers. and we do a lot of online purchasing.. better to be safe then sorry.I definitely will be up grading my desktop. 2005 presario with one gig ram 64 athlon..I think that probably is minimal requirements for security anti virus requirements,what information do you need ?if any, for the upgrade . thanks Christian, appreciate the help once again

robert

The firewall from our product is far more advanced that the one included in the operating system.

If you purchased Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012, I am offering to provide you with a license key for Bitdefender Internet Security with no additional charge from what you paid for the Antivirus Plus, however the license will be 2 months shorter than the current subscription, due to the price difference.

Let me know your decision.

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

You have the system requirements listed here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total...%20Requirements

You can test the application for 30 days.

Let me know if you have other questions. Take care.

• i've already downloaded the antivirus plus without the firewall,,What exactly am i supposed to to for the firewall and confused about how the 30 day testing and how it would affect my current subscription. Sorry , i think i'm a little afraid about doing the wrong thing, robert

You have the system requirements listed here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total...%20Requirements

You can test the application for 30 days.

Let me know if you have other questions. Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Robert

Do you have an active subscription? Have you purchased the product or you are just testing it in trial mode?

Take care.

• i just purchased the product and already installed on two computers today

Hello Robert

Do you have an active subscription? Have you purchased the product or you are just testing it in trial mode?

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

I have search your email address in our database and you have a license for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012.

Would you like to change your product into Bitdefender Internet Security 2012? The license will be shorter with 2 months.

Have a great weekend.

• yes ,and thank you,, three computers, appreciate the help very much

I have search your email address in our database and you have a license for Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012.

Would you like to change your product into Bitdefender Internet Security 2012? The license will be shorter with 2 months.

Have a great weekend.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

You will be contacted by my colleague George from Customer Service on Monday and he will send you all the details over email.

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

• thank you

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

You will be contacted by my colleague George from Customer Service on Monday and he will send you all the details over email.

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

You are most welcome. Wait for our email.

Take care.