Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can Not Upgrade

Options

I have tried to upgrade and download from a newly installed 2012 anti virus plus to an upgrade with a firewall .i received the new registration key number. after repeatedly uninstalling and re installing and chat live with support i still receive an error message almost at the completion of the download..

""Asemling.mdl cannot be installed cannot be found in cabinet file bdis.cab this could indicate a network error reading from the cd rom, or problem with this package"" that is the error message, spent hours trying to download new up grade and finally have given up and now i was unable to download my previous 2012 anti virus plus because the registration key is now different. I asked support live on chat to put back my old registration key so i would be able to put some protection back on my computer.. i was told by support they could not do that and i would have to wait 24- 48 hours until a higher tech person can get back to me..I said that is unexceptable to have a home pc unprotected for up to two days , he said he was sorry but there was nothing he can do. I asked if i would be able to load a trial period back on my computer and support said oh yea good idea,, oh boy what a day. I am now running a trial version until i hear back .. HELP,lol

Comments