Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Still Waiting For Response [ticket Id:201201161027639]

Options

Dear Bitdefender,

I replied to your email 18 days ago and I still have not received a response. You apologized for the delay in answering my email, but the responses are still delaying.

Also, you said you would extend my license key for 2 months. I provided the license key and it has not yet been extended. I would appreciate swift action since my current license expires in 24 days.

I have several problems with BIS 2012, as I outlined in my emails [Ticket ID:201201161027639]. My computer crashes when I run a manual full-system scan, and then I get the blue screen of death. Also, my Internet Explorer jams and crashes, and so do other programs. Sometimes, the computer will restart itself for no reason after I exit a game.

Comments

• Hi,

Please contact the technical support team with the ticket number to get immediate response.

God never made his work for man to mend vmware_happy.gif

• Hello richterbelmont,

I extended the subscription time and I regret that you did not receive an answer earlier.

Regarding the technical issue, maybe my colleague Christian can help you.

Regards,

George

• Hi,

Please contact the technical support team with the ticket number to get immediate response.

Fine. How many tickets do I need to open to get a solution? I already sent an email response several days ago, and I still get no response. Everyone "regrets" and "apologizes" for not answering sooner, but the responses continue to delay. I'm posting here as a last-resort option. Trying to contact support in many different ways is frustrating. I'm seriously questioning the decision to renew.

Hello richterbelmont,

I extended the subscription time and I regret that you did not receive an answer earlier.

Regarding the technical issue, maybe my colleague Christian can help you.

Regards,

George

Thanks for the extension. Hopefully someone will get back to me one day.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back.

I have analyzed you case and I will reply via email in about 20 minutes.

Thank you for understanding. Take care.