Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mr Christian Could You Please Help

Options
robertpicardo
edited March 2012 in Installation

I purchased last week antivirus plus 2012 it runs fine no problems,, and was offered to upgrade to a better version with a firewall. i tried repeatedly to down load the new subscription key, and after hours of trying. my computer just will not except the version with firewall.. i DO NOT want to try any more. I just want my purchased anti virus plus 2012 that was running just fine back on my computer.. in order to put back my purchased 2012 anti virus plus they have to reinstate my original key subscription number which was *****. I'm currently without protection on both my computers .

robert

Comments

• robertpicardo
    edited March 2012
    Options

disregard request i'm returning product, should have done my homework first regarding lack of customer service.

I purchased last week antivirus plus 2012 it runs fine no problems,, and was offered to upgrade to a better version with a firewall. i tried repeatedly to down load the new subscription key, and after hours of trying. my computer just will not except the version with firewall.. i DO NOT want to try any more. I just want my purchased anti virus plus 2012 that was running just fine back on my computer.. in order to put back my purchased 2012 anti virus plus they have to reinstate my original key subscription number which was *****. I'm currently without protection on both my computers .

robert

• George R.
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hello Robert,

I am sorry that this reply did not come at an earlier time. Nevertheless, I reversed the changes to your subscription and your Antivirus Plus 2012 license key is now valid.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

George

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

In order to reinstall the old product, please follow the steps from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=44

Take care.