Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bitdefender Password

Options

Hi,

I'm currently using Bitdefender Total Security 2012 installed in a Windows 7 x86 Sp1 pc. (I dont think it's need but anyway i think its better to tell). I had a password a few weeks ago and i completely forgot what i had set as the password. I currently in a fix as i cannot change any settings of antivirus, parental control,etc. Please e-mail me or pm me the details of where i can get the password removal/change tool. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Tarun :)

Welcome to the forums.

I will send you all the steps for this issue over PM in about 10 minutes.

Let me know if you need something else.

Take care.

• Hello Tarun :)

Welcome to the forums.

I will send you all the steps for this issue over PM in about 10 minutes.

Let me know if you need something else.

Take care.

Thanks. But i have a doubt. Why do we need to use in safe mode? The tool worked fine under normal mode maybe it is because im the Administrator of my PC??

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back.

In some cases, for safety reasons is better to run it in Safe Mode. With custom settings in Bitdefender, the file could be blocked because is accessing one of our resources.

That's why is recommended to run it in Safe Mode.

Take care.

• Hi Christian,

Same problem with version 2010. Can you halp me please to reset/retrieve forgoten password for Parental control, please.

Thanks in advance

Boris

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Hello Boris :)

Welcome on the forums!

In 5 minutes you will receive a PM message with the tool to reset that password.

Take care.

• happydei
    edited June 2012
    Options

Hello.

Could you please send me the tool to reset the password of my Bitdefender 2012! I can not remember my password, what a shame.

Thanks

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello happydei :)

In about 5 minutes you will also receive the tool.

For other requests please open a new topic.

Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.