Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Ie Not Functioning As Desired

Options

Hi Bitdefender Support,

Need your help... my friend gave me a free license for next one year which he got when he purchased Bitdefender.

Before installing Bitdefender i had McAfee, Comodo and Malware bytes installed on my system.

During the process of installation or before starting the process Bitdefender uninstalled McAfee and Malware bytes from the system. How ever i think Malware bytes uninstallation did not go as desired and when i tried to uninstall it manually i could not find the software any where.

The problem with IE is... that i am not able to access some of my client's websites which i used to access previously and which i am still able to access them from Firefox and also one more site where i listen to some devotional music.

I still have Comodo 5.9 Antivirus and also Comodo Firewall in my system. I thought it might be a problem with Firewall and tried alternatively disabling the firewalls but still those sites are not working.

Please help and let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,

Niranjan Teegala

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcome to the forums.

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• Hi Christian... any update on this issue... I have already sent you the requested files... Most of the links are not working in IE... my Firefox is working good. Please help.

Thanks,

Niranjan Teegala

• Hi Christian... I have fixed the problem... I had to uninstall and reinstall IE... that fixed the problem.

Thanks,

Niranjan Teegala

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad this was resolved and it was not caused by our product.

I declare this closed.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.