Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I have problem with Bitdefender

Options
2»

Comments

• Hi, verovone!

Everything is working well in the background, the only problem is the GUI (that's why basically it won't bother me the GUI breaking ;) ). All the services are running in the background and the protection is on and running ! :)

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hi verovone

What other programs are running in the background?

Regards

Niels

• Hi Niels,

utorrent, msn, acronis(timeountermonitor and trueimage monitor), rocket dock,

• I don't have any of the processes you listed here vorovone, so there might be many more that cause conflicts.

Andrei

• yeah.

anyway I guess since it doesn't really affect the performance , I guess I should just ignore the slight GUI problem.

As long as I am sure the program is still doing the job fine :)

thx everyone.

• Hi, verovone!

It's true that sometimes the GUI breakings are annoyng. All you have to do is restart BD (it's a matter of about 5 seconds :) ).

Glad we helped you! ;)

Andrei

• Niels
    Options

Hi verovone

I also don't have the these programs running. But you have also to take a look in task manager because that are also programs and services that are running in the background. I am afraid that you have to wait till Softwin (BitDefender) fix it.

Regards

Niels