Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mozilla Firefox Plugin-container Popups

Options

Hi, sorry to bother anyone, but i have probs with plugin-container from Firefox. I have paranoid settings in Bitdefender IS 2012 and therefore want enable or disable access to internet for applications. This work OK, but not for plugin-container. Everytime i run Firefox, Bitdefender popup shows up and ask, if i want enable access to internet for plugin-container.exe. I insert manualy firewall rule in options for plugin-container.exe and enable all, but this does not matter. Is a way correct this issue for me? Thank you.

Comments

• plugin-container.exe is a safe file.Is something to do with the way Firefox stops any hanging or other bugs

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

In Paranoid Mode, Bitdefender Firewall doe not create rules and it is ignoring the ones already created.

This is the functionality of this module, it functioning as designed in your case.

That's why you receive that pop-up each time that Firefox component wants to take an action.

Have a great weekend!

• Thank you very much for answer. Then, when i create blocking rule for particular application in firewall module and then off paranoid mode and turn on autopilot, will be this added rule functional? Thanks once more.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Yes, when Paranoid Mode is off, all the rules are remembered and you can modify them or create new ones.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.