Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2011 To 2012 - Well This Looks All New...wtf?

Options
soopytwist
soopytwist ✭✭
edited May 2012 in General

So I just upgraded FREE from Internet Security 2011 to 2012...well, this is certainly different. The whole GUI has changed drastically. I don't like change and I'm just a little bit lost. For a start, where's my activity bar on the bottom right corner of the screen - I relied on that for peace of mind, now it's gone!

Also, how do I configure my own context scans? I used to have ones for AppData and C:\Windows for quick scans of the most likely places to harbour a virus. Can't see anywhere to set my own context scans.

And, I used to have an antiphishing toolbar in Firefox. This vanished after installing Firefox 11. Now I can't see ANY antiphishing in Bit Defender Internet Security 2012. I was told to upgrade from 2011 to 2012 because the antiphishing toolbar was incompatible, to me it looks like 2012 doesn't have one.

The GUI looks basic, I'm used to advanced - is there a way to get an advanced mode?

EDIT

And what is Auto Pilot?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.