Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Uninstall Tool

Options

I just had a quick question about the Bit Defender uninstall tool located at www.bitdefender.com/uninstall

Are there any switches? I was looking to perform a silent uninstall. Any additional info on other switches would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi James :)

Welcome to the forums.

For what do you need parameters?

Do you have more than one station?

Take care.

• jheshka
    Options

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the quick response.

Preferably for an uninstall using the Uninstall tool.

I'd prefer silent (not on screen, and not prompting for a reboot) if possible.

Thanks,

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcome back!

For now we do not have this implemented, but I will post a request on your behalf.

Thank you.

• jheshka
    edited June 2012
    Options

Thank you Christian.

Best regards,

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

You are most welcome.

Have a great day!

• Hello :)

You are most welcome.

Have a great day!

This is something now that has been requested in 2012, have there be any switches implemented into the EPS_uninstall_tool???

• This is something now that has been requested in 2012, have there be any switches implemented into the EPS_uninstall_tool???

If somebody is looking for an answer for this in the future, here ist something I did get from Bitdefender Support.

You have to download the EPS_uninstall_tool.exe and unpack it with 7zip.

Then you can use the switches.

UninstallTool.exe /silent /force:Endpoint Security by Bitdefender

hope this is helping in the future :)

• I just wanted to bump this.  Wagner's solution looks good, but I wasn't able to make it work.  Whenever I try it, all it does is open the tool and ask me to uninstall.