Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd 2013 Beta Website Feedback Posts

Options
coolcool1227
coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in General

Where are the BD 2013 Beta Website Feedback Posts? Nothing there.....Why?

post-31288-1336929661_thumb.jpg

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Also I am not able to add any new posts. It result in the error ... URL not found.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited May 2012
    Options

Same thing I noticed, your post #1. It seems to have started around mid morning here, U.S. Central Time. My thought, overwhelmed servers due to all the posts ;) or maybe they had to do some web page, forum updating?

edit: I tried the link from the beta console, and the one from Christian's link on the Bitdefender forum, just in case it was something goofy with the link from one or the other. :huh:

• coolcool1227
    Options

Thats not good. Our efforts :(

• columbo
    Options

They did have allot of activity there. I was at least able to comment on your Vulnerability Scan still not showing the correct versions, and in my case for F.F. and Adobe Reader, but that's for the other forum. ;)

• coolcool1227
    Options

Actually the feedback website is not well managed, I can't search by the post or poster, can't know if someone reply to my posts, posts not categorized by Modules etc etc.

Hope the website will be back with all posts. Its very very important, otherwise all our efforts will be gone, because its not easy to replicate the issues.

• JAGUARS
    Options

Same thing happened to me also, all our efforts seems to be gone. Even now the website do not allow to add more ideas and returns with error. Where is the support? What is replacement of the down time?

Actually the feedback website is not well managed, I can't search by the post or poster, can't know if someone reply to my posts, posts not categorized by Modules etc etc.

Hope the website will be back with all posts. Its very very important, otherwise all our efforts will be gone, because its not easy to replicate the issues.

I agree with ONT that the feedback website MUST be back with all posts and the website search should be optimized. I also posted the indecent and incorrect behavior of searching.

Any one from Support reply to this topic?

post-103593-1336972156_thumb.jpg

• JAGUARS
    Options

QUICK reply needed, just like the time for Quick Scan. :)

• JAGUARS
    Options

Still no response from Support.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Hello :)

We did some changes to the database and now all the ideas are back again on the website.

https://my.bitdefender.com/en_us/my/?lang=e...ck.ts2013.index

Have a great week!

post-9374-1336987680_thumb.png

This discussion has been closed.