Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Changed Email Address

Options

dumb question but I can't find an answer anywhere else so I'll see if you can answer it.

My previous email provider, MSN, for some reason required me to change my password a few months back, and no matter what I did, I was unable to put in a new password. after many attempts and no way to contact MSN. I finally gave up and opened a new email account at Gmail. my problem is this: How can I change my email address with bitdefender? it seems that my email address IS my account name, I can't find any way to change it. am I blind and stupid or is that the case? thanks for any help you can provide.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcome to the forums!

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

I will send you further instructions via email in about 20 minutes.

Thank you.

• I am facing a similar situation and I want to change my email address; how can I dot it? Thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

My colleague George will contact you via email and he will make the changes in the system.

Thank you very much for your post.

Have a great week!

• RickH
    Options

Hi Team

I am also struggling to change my e-mail address, in my BitDefender Account. Advise please

Thanks

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hi :)

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address(the one that you used to register on Bitdefender Forum) and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

My colleague George will assist you ASAP!

For other requests, please open a new topic.

Thank you.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.