Logmein

cant use logmein with bd is 2013,when i try to connect through logmein with bd installed it times out and doesnt connect,uninstalled bit defender internet security 2013 and can connect fine through logmein.will go back to bd 2012 until i can get help or a fix.

Comments

• since i cant edit my own post(unbelievable)i figured out why i cant connect using logmein.i must turn off scan ssl in privacy options but when i do that safepay doesnt automatically open my bank sites?is there a woraround for this or settings i can adjust?is anyone from bitdefender look at these forums?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello Bri :)

LogMeIn is working with scan SSL turned off?

I need to know so I can reproduce the issue.

Take care.

• Hello Bri :)

Take care.

Christian,

I recently installed BD Total Security 2013. I cannot use Logmein with SSL turned on. I have experience this problem and tested it on both IE and Chrome. Firefox will not even allow the initial connection to the secure logmein server. For a program as good as this is supposed to be, I have not had this problem with other security programs. I switched becasue of the excellent reviews. Can this problem be fixed? I am running Win 7 64bit. Thank you. -Steve

• Hello Bri :)

Take care.

Christian,

I am experiencing the same issue with Bitdefender IS 2013 and Logmein. It only works with scan SSL turned off. Any chance of this issue being fixed soon?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Thank you for your patience.

The fix will be delivered in the next product update, 16.23.xxx

Thank you in advance for understanding.