Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Security Widget Bug

Options

According to your site "You can use the Security Widget to quickly scan files and folders. Drag any file or folder you want to be scanned and drop it over the Security Widget." However, this function does not work. I drag a file or a folder and a big cross sign appears.

Comments

• Sir_Vikin
    edited June 2012
    Options
    According to your site "You can use the Security Widget to quickly scan files and folders. Drag any file or folder you want to be scanned and drop it over the Security Widget." However, this function does not work. I drag a file or a folder and a big cross sign appears.

I noticed this as well, however after doing a "repair" of TS 13 for another problem, I noticed that it is working for me now... You might want to try doing a "repair" on your installation and see if that helps..

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    I noticed this as well, however after doing a "repair" of TS 13 for another problem, I noticed that it is working for me now... You might want to try doing a "repair" on your installation and see if that helps..

Hi...When you did the repair did it fix the widget eventflag problem>

• According to your site "You can use the Security Widget to quickly scan files and folders. Drag any file or folder you want to be scanned and drop it over the Security Widget." However, this function does not work. I drag a file or a folder and a big cross sign appears.

Hey, I also got a huge problem with IS. I had to do a fresh installation after clean uninstallation by using the uninstall tool. that might solve the problem.

• Hi...When you did the repair did it fix the widget eventflag problem>

Yeah actually that was part of the reason why I did the repair. So far so good as the event issue has not repeated itself yet.. Though the "repair" did not fix the autopilot/usermode issue that happens when you unplug your laptop and then plug it back in..

• dum5
    Options
    Hey, I also got a huge problem with IS. I had to do a fresh installation after clean uninstallation by using the uninstall tool. that might solve the problem.

I used the uninstall tool already to have a fresh install, so this doesn't work for me.. I'll try the repair and let you guys know what the results are.

• dum5
    Options

So I ran the repair and the results are that the bugs of the Security Widget, both notification and drag-and-drop scan, were successfully fixed. So this method can be officially announced as a solution of the problem. Thanks everyone for the help!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

For those that still encounter the same issue, please use these steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=150221

Thank you!